Updated website is live!
The template I was using got a bit rusty and I felt like I needed a change. Also, working with static website generators I found Jekyll to be the easiest to work with. Automating the CI/CD deploys was much simpler - and all leading services like GitHub, GitLab or Netlify could run and publish the website in no time.
Why I switched
- wanted to learn a new thing
- stopped liking my old template
- wanted to showcase my open-source work better
- maintaining CI/CD workflows is easier
- can show my `dev.to` posts via RSS feed
Enjoy my new website!